Sunday, February 8, 2009

Comic Con Hiatus

The Tycoon took the Weekend off on rock and roll to pursue another hobby of mine! Pop Culture in it's most concentrated form: The NY COMIC CON! I started my day at Jersey City's FJB COMICS then headed off. I met up with fellow Comic Geeks, Walt Hackett, Rob Messick and Brian Milligan. While Brian and Rob spent the day procuring shwag, signatures and sketches, Walt and I set out on the very ambitionous task of giving the layman an idea of the experience of the event thru the use of my cell phone camera. Sound quality is spotty and camerawork is a little rough. But what you have here is the very first of many more "gonzo" style mini documentaries from Rocker Tycoon. I hope that the insight you gain from this 12 minute ramble and rant gets you craving more! More rocker and rock pics to come in the next few days.

1 comment:

 
Indie Blog Directory